Due to the COVID-19 restrictions, existing financial members from 2019 had their membership extended to cover the 2020 season. However, if members would like to make a donation to support the club at this time, they can do so via this Register Now link.
The 2021 Membership year will commence on 1 May 2021. Membership fees for 2021 will revert to the previous amount of $50 for a single, and $75 for a family. Further details will be provided closer to May 21.
- $50 for a single membership
- $75 for a household membership
- Discounted lodge weekends at the snow field
- Discounted lessons with accredited instructors
- 10% discount on ski and hire gear at selected outlets
- Regular social events and information nights
- Access to car pooling
- Google Group membership with rapid updates on impromptu ski trips
- Weekly club tours
- Club sports insurance coverage
CCCSC Insurance Cover
Members are advised that the Canberra Cross Country Ski Club’s insurance only covers public liability (i.e. it protects members, committee members and leaders) from the consequences of court action.
It is not practical or affordable for the Club to provide personal accident insurance. Members are therefore encouraged to arrange their own personal accident insurance to suit their individual requirements.
Please note that this arrangement (re Personal accident Insurance) is one that CCCSC has followed for many years.”
Purpose & Constitution
- To promote interest in cross-country skiing
- To promote friendship among people interested in cross-country skiing
- To educate, train, coach and encourage members of the Club
- CCCSC Constitution