Send a message, enquiry or change of details to email@example.com.
The CCCSC Facebook Page allows people to view tour reports and photos and receive news about Club activities and events.
Membership fees for 2023 can be paid via Register Now (preferred) or via this hardcopy form.
- $50 for a single membership
- $75 for a household membership
- Discounted lodge weekends at the snow field
- Discounted lessons with accredited instructors
- 10% discount on ski and hire gear at selected outlets
- Regular social events and information nights
- Access to car pooling
- Google Group membership with rapid updates on impromptu ski trips
- Weekly club tours
- Club sports insurance coverage
CCCSC Insurance Cover
Members are advised that the Canberra Cross Country Ski Club’s insurance only covers public liability (i.e. it protects members, committee members and leaders) from the consequences of court action.
It is not practical or affordable for the Club to provide personal accident insurance. Members are therefore encouraged to arrange their own personal accident insurance to suit their individual requirements.
Please note that this arrangement (re Personal accident Insurance) is one that CCCSC has followed for many years.”
Purpose & Constitution
- To promote interest in cross-country skiing
- To promote friendship among people interested in cross-country skiing
- To educate, train, coach and encourage members of the Club
- CCCSC Constitution
- The expectations of tour participants is at: Advice for Tour Participants [PDF]
- The expectations of Tour Leaders is at: Advice for Tour Leaders [PDF]
Gear for Hire
CCCSC has a few gear items available for hire by members.
|Tent (Macpac 3/4 person)||$20||$30|
Please email any enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Go through our Checklist before you hit the snow fields.